TIS-3D is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will add several mechanical blocks. Each of them is needed only for one thing – for calculations. With this modification, it will be possible to create real computers and then use them. There will be graphical interfaces for management, various buttons, and other controls for various settings and instructions for managing systems.
- Install the JEI modification. With its help, it will be possible to clarify all new crafts that will help the player develop a computer.
- Use the book manual that will be issued to the player after installing the modification.
The mod is fully compatible with the original mechanisms that are in the game. It will be possible to use red dust, comparators, and other mechanisms to improve the performance of the PC.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.