TNT Yeeter mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which is a very strange mod … for Minecraft games. In terms of features, it is very simple. This only adds a new creature to Minecraft. However, the creature and what it brings to Minecraft is extremely strange …
The added creature has the same name as the mod, TNT Yeeter!
- I do not know what to name this supplement … It looks strange. His body consists of two whetstones placed on top of each other. The head is made of the skeleton. It looks pretty funny!
So what does TNT Yeeter have to do with TNT?
- TNT Ether is a hostile creature (hostile mob) that uses TNT to attack its enemies. TNT has two goals: players and cows. When in range, Ether will throw TNT to players or cows. The TNTs that they drop is real, so be careful when you are near the TNT ethereal. It could blow your house!
TNT call command
- Currently, to call TNT to enter you need spawn or enter the command ( / summon letter: tnt_yeeter ). However, in the future, the creator of the mod wants to add a function that the player can build and create a TNT Yeter ( for example, a snow golem or an iron golem ).
TNT Yeeter Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
TNT Yeeter Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download