To the Bat Poles is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which supplements the game with one new feature. This feature will allow the player to quickly move in height. The fact is that now, with the help of specialized iron rods, it will be possible to easily climb up and doing it very quickly.
Also, with the help of these pipes, it will be possible to descend without loss of health and other negative factors. There is also an interesting descent animation – sliding in a spiral. With the help of the mod, you will be able to ascend and descend as quickly as possible with the help of iron bars.
How to use it?
- Place special iron rods one on top of the other to create the desired lifting height.
- Now you can go up and down!
How To Install To The Bat Poles Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.