Tomato is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2, which will add a new type of crop to the game world. What exactly are we talking about? The fact is that now it will be possible to grow tomatoes. For this, a separate mechanic has been added that will help the player get new food.
How to grow?
- It’s simple. First, you need to find seeds that can fall out when collecting herbs, as well as when looting chests in various dungeons.
- After that, you need to create a standard farm, like for wheat, and start growing new seeds.
- Picking tomatoes is no different from other crops. It will be possible to get a new product after the seeds have grown.
- 1The player will be able to create a tomato soup. This is a new kind of food, besides the fact that ordinary tomatoes can be eaten.
How To Install Tomato Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.