Torch Lever – mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.13.2, which adds to the game a new feature, one way or another connected with torches. The fact is that now using the torch it will be possible to give signals for red dust, or for any other mechanisms or units that can receive signals of red dust.
How does it work?
Now it will be possible to create the same torch, but which at the same time will have the same functionality as the stone lever, namely, you can activate almost any unit that supports the red dust signal or a mechanism with red dust. They can be activated on the ground and when installed vertically.
- It allows you to activate signals using the lever.
- Three types of new craft.
- New torch animation.
How to install Torch Lever Mod
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.