Torch Slabs is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.12.2 that will allow each player to take advantage of a new gaming opportunity. The fact is that now you can install torches, as well as lanterns and half-blocks. It is also important to note that this feature can be used in conjunction with other mods for Minecraft. For example, if you have added a number of new semi-blocks to the game, you can install torches on them as well. Lamps can also be installed on semi-blocks and steps.
What else has been added?
- Also, the mod guarantees the work of new torches from other mods with half blocks.
- Using the mod with texture sets.
- Optimization for all mods, all textures and other game add-ons.
How To Install Torch Slabs Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Torch Slabs Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Torch Slabs Mod is installed.