Torch Slabs – mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will allow each player to take advantage of a new gaming opportunity. The fact is that now you can install torches, as well as lights and half blocks. It is also important to note that this feature can be used together with other mods on Minecraft. For example, if you added a number of new semi blocks to the game, you can install a torch on them as well. Lamps can also be installed on semi-blocks and steps.
What else has been added?
- Also, the mod guarantees the operation of new torches from other mods with semi-blocks.
- Using a mod with texture sets.
- Optimization for all mods, all textures, and other game add-ons.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Torch Slabs Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.