TorchMaster is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to get some new possibilities in terms of lighting. The fact is that now the game has been replenished with several blocks and objects that have special features for the game.
- Special torch.
Has a larger area of effect, namely up to 15 blocks (Similar to a Lightstone from hell).
- Block, placing torches.
Place several torches in this block, then activate, it will automatically place them over a large area.
- A lamp that does not limit the spawn of mobs.
This lamp is just fine for lighting, but not for limiting the spawn. Suitable for mobo farms.
- Specialized ender-eye
Allows you to illuminate the area if you remove it from your inventory.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.