TorchMaster Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 is the mod of Minecraft that adds the Mega Torch. It is a special type of torch that prevents hostile mobs from spawning in an area configured around the torch.
The features of this mod include:
- Torchmaster: it adds 3 new blocks to Minecraft, which helps control spawning in an area.
- Mega Torch: emits light just as strong as Glowstone blocks, it also prevents spawning.
- The Terrain Lighter: places torches in the configurable area. It needs fuel like coal, wood and other furnace fuel.
- The Dread Lamp: works similar to the mega torch, however, it prevents passive mobs from spawning. Those mobs are animals like bats, ocelot, squid, and others.
TorchMaster Mod 1.16.2/1.12.2 will keep you safe from the mobs that are hostile. The crafting recipes are included in the screenshots below. It also requires players to install Minecraft Forge in order to launch any mod to Minecraft.
How To Install TorchMaster Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.