Totem Essentials is a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will add new types of totems that have different properties and can be processed. All recipes for creating totems are on the site, or in Just Enough Items (JEI). The drop from which totems are made will drop from mobs, but only with a 40% chance.
These commands will help you in survival, somewhat simplify your processes in survival. Pay attention to the fact that these commands were taken based on server commands that were created using various plugins, so most likely you should already know these commands.
Which teams were added?
- / tpa – send a teleportation request to a specific player.
- / tptoggle – acceptance or rejection of a specific teleport request from a specific player.
- / Tpaccept – a team that allows you to automatically accept requests from absolutely all players.
- A lot of teams that allow you to join or leave the teams of players.
Totem Essentials Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Totem Essentials Mod 1.12.2 Free Download