Now, when exploring the world, we will be able to find high-rise towers.
Towers Of The Wild 1.15.2 is focused on adding a new type of structure to the Minecraft terrain generation. These towers are inspired by the towers of The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild game. Towers can spawn anywhere within the Overworld dimension, but not in the End End dimension, nor the Nether dimension.
These towers will be very high, and climbing them will not be as easy as it may seem. At the top of these towers, in addition to enjoying the impressive views of the surroundings, we will find a chest with loot. Below we can see an image that shows the top of one of these towers, with its corresponding chest.
Towers Of The Wild Mod 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.