Travelers’ Map – mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will help the player to get a unique and simple map. With the help of it, it will be possible to track all the biomes in the game, your own buildings, as well as other events taking place in the game. The map can be zoomed in, zoomed out, and adjusted as the player needs it.
- The “M” key will help the player to open the card.
- With the help of the mouse, it will be possible to move the maps as needed.
- Easy to customize display features. Just click the gear icon.
- All the treasures in the world will be visible. They can be seen from above.
How To Install Travelers’ Map Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.