Traveller’s Boots is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds four types of new shoes to the game for the player, which are capable of performing some additional functions in addition to protecting the game character from damage. The main function of these boots is to add speed, as well as add jump height.
Each type of shoe adds a different number of game options. The most common option adds type 1 speed, the second option adds speed 2, and so on. Please note that the better the boots, the more difficult the crafting will be. A great opportunity to speed up!
- 4 types of new shoes
- Adds acceleration and jump height
How To Install Traveller’s Boots Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.