Traveller’s Boots Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 For Minecraft is primarily a small, simple mod that offers 4 types of boots. Follow the article to get more features of these additions below.
The addition of different types of boots aims to speed up discovering the world as well as give you speed or raise your step height.
The article recommends the list of boots types and their buffs.
Traveller’s Boots MK1:
- If you wear these boots, you will be given Speed I and 1 armor point.
- Repair them with the Leather.
Traveller’s Boots MK2:
- While wearing these boots, you will get Speed I and 2 armor points, as well as increase step height.
- Repair them with Gold Ingots.
Traveller’s Boots MK3:
- While wearing these boots, you will obtain Speed II, 4 armor points and can increase step height.
- Repair them with Diamonds.
Traveller’s Boots MK4:
- While wearing these boots, you will be given Speed IV, 6 armor points, Jump Boost II, as well as increase step height.
- Repair them with Emeralds.
Don’t hesitate to download Traveller’s Boots Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 For Minecraft if you want to wear all of those boots and uncover your world more convenient.
How To Install Traveller’s Boots Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.