Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4 that updates nature in the game. Now the game will be replenished with 17 new biomes. Each of them is unique and well designed. It is worth noting that the main focus in this mod was on colder biomes. Along with new biomes, it will be possible to get updated forests, new trees, new items that will be characteristic of a certain area.
- Arid highlands . A desert with small locations of grass and acacias.
- Autumn forest . Beautiful golden oak forest.
- Coniferous forest . A forest with huge and tall spruces. Very varied landscape.
- Flattering hills . An elevated location that has a huge number of trees.
- Deserted hills . Sublime Desert.
How To Install Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Traverse: Legacy Continued Mod is installed.