Tree Chopper is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to quickly chop down a tree, without the various pillars of tree blocks hanging in the air. This mod allows only one thing – to cut down a tree from the root, after which all the loot will fall from the whole tree. If necessary, you can hold down the SHIFT key to disable the mod’s capabilities and partially cut down the tree.
Some commands are available for the player:
” / Treechop help ” or ” / tch help ” – getting help with commands in the game;
” / Tch printName 1 ” – the ability to print names for some items;
- When cutting down a tree entirely from the root, you will take away exactly as much tool strength as would be needed to cut down a tree entirely.
- Compatible with some mods that add new trees.
How To Install Tree Chopper Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.