Tree Choppin Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 For Minecraft is a convenient mod that enables players to cut down the entire trees at one time. It is a fork of Tree Chopper created by DuchLord.
In particular, all you need is an axe and use it to break the bottom block. If previously you had to take too much time to destroy a tree block by block, the mod is accurately essential for you. Now you will only break the bottom of the trunk and then the entire tree will chop down.
- It functions best when is on the Server and Client but it also is possible to function as a Server only mod.
- Native Mod Support.
- Press and hold SHIFT to de-activate.
- Provide some in-game commands. Type “/tch help” to get more information.
- Option to turn off shift function.
- Option for converse function.
Different from Tree Chopper, the mod mentions items and blocks in the configuration by their Registry Name instead of their Unlocalized Name. It will make it simpler for the last user to look for the proper entry to add for their tool.
Download Tree Choppin Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 For Minecraft for free and enjoy its greatness.
How To Install Tree Choppin Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.