Tree Growing Simulator is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which adds a rather funny feature to your gameplay. What exactly is it? The fact is that now you can speed up the growth of seedlings using interesting mechanics. What exactly is this mechanic? Now you can speed up the growth of trees and other plants.
How to accelerate plant growth?
- You just need to move next to the seedling blocks. Jump and run around the seedling, and it will grow a little faster, and in literally 20-30 seconds, you can get a whole tree that can be cut down.
- You can also change the growth rate of all trees in the config file. To do this, go to the root folder of the mod and open a text document, then change the value as needed.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.