Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds an easy way to make your saplings grow better by running and dancing around them. Simply sprint or crouch near your saplings to increase their growth, the more active you are the better.
Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2
This mod only senses sprinting around saplings by default. If you wish to change the sensitivity, there is an option in the config file. It will also show bonemeal particles every time growth is accelerated, this can also be disabled in the config.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tree Growing Simulator Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.14.4