Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.15 / 1.14.4 was released and matched with Minecraft game version 1.15 / 1.14.4. In these new mods, it helps you rearrange the plants in this game more scientifically and do not damage the branches and leaves of those trees.
- keepLogsIntact: Log blocks move to the ground instead of dropping as items. Can be laggy.
- renderFallingLogs: Render falling logs? (Affects the client side only.) Can be laggy.
- fallingLogsBreakPlants: Falling logs break leaves and other plants on the way down.
- fallingLogsBreakFragile: Falling logs break the glass and other fragile blocks.
- protectPlayerLogs: Logs placed by the player are allowed to float.
- stackDrops: Consolidate item drops into stacks to prevent lag.
- requireLogBreak: If true, structures only checked when logs are broken. (Not other block types.)
- effectLevel: Play particles and sounds? Choices are SOME, NONE, and ALL.
- maxBreaksPerTick: Max log/leaf blocks to break per tick. 1 – 128
- breakCooldownTicks: Ticks to wait between breaking blocks. 0 – 40
- maxSearchPosPerTick: Max blocks checked per tick when searching for logs/leaves. 1 – 512
- If the mod is configured to combine item stacks and the server saves the world and exits before breaking is complete, you may not get all of your drops from a tree that is in the process of breaking. You can turn this feature off so that items always drop immediately, but that will generate more lag. Fortunately, the wood is cheap.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.15/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15