Trees Do Not Float Mod – mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4, which allows you to get a better physical model of the game. In particular, we are talking about the physics of trees. How often have you seen when a player on the server cut down only one or two blocks of a tree, leaving a pillar with several blocks hanging in the air.
It doesn’t look very nice. This mod allows trees to fall after a certain block has been cut down. By the way, it is worth noting that there are several dozen options for events when a tree is cut down. The tree can fall down, or you can fall on its side, or directly at you, while you will receive some damage. It will be quite convenient to chop down a tree when it is on the ground.
- Added physics for trees.
- Dozens of options for development when cutting down a tree.
How To Install Trees Do Not Float Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Trees Do Not Float Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Trees Do Not Float Mod is installed.