Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.16.3/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft that makes woods follow the physics by not floating when being chopped. This mod is available for free download here on our website.
Playing Minecraft, you surely will be upset with the floating blocks of wood on the air after being chopped down, which does not follow the physic and make the game unrealistic. The author of Trees Do Not Float Mod 1.14.4 knows this problem and create a mod for fixing it.
There are many configuration options that are given by this mod:
- keepLogsIntact: Log blocks stay on the ground.
- renderFallingLogs: falling logs are rendered.
- fallingLogsBreakPlants: Falling logs will break leaves and other plants.
- fallingLogsBreakFragile: Falling logs will break fragile blocks.
- protectPlayerLogs: Logs can float id they are placed by players.
- stackDrops: Consolidate item to prevent lag.
- requireLogBreak: only check structures when logs are broken.
- effectLevel: particles and sounds are played.
Make sure you have installed Minecraft Forge before.
How To Install Trees Do Not Float Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.