Trumpet Skeleton is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.14.4, which adds a rather funny feature to your gameplay. What is this opportunity? The fact is that now you will get a new sound in the gameplay, namely the sound of the trumpet. This pipe will spawn from a new type of skeletons. These skeletons can spawn in the same biomes as regular skeletons, but instead of a bow, they will have a pipe that will make some pretty awful sounds.
Also, the mod allows you to:
- To get this pipe, you can kill the skeleton, after which you can use it.
- The trumpet can make several sounds at once.
- If a skeleton spawns with a pipe, then it practically cannot inflict any damage on the player character.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.