Tubes Reloaded – mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2. Too many things in one place? With these handy tubes from the Tubes Reloaded mod, you can easily transfer things from one place to another! A set of pipes can be crafted by crafting a gold bar, a glass block, and another gold bar horizontally.
Types of colored tubes:
- Colored tubes can be crafted by using stained glass instead of regular glass when crafting the tube.
- Colored tubing behaves like standard tubing, but does not connect to another color tubing ( except for standard tubing, which can connect to any color tubing )
- Also added a server config option to limit the number of item stacks that can be allowed in a single pipe ( the default is set to the maximum possible so as not to break existing settings )
- Filters behave similarly to shunts, except that they can be configured to accept only one type of element.
- Filters have one slot for storing items that define this, which can be set by right-clicking on a filter with an item and removed by right-clicking on a filter with the same item or with an empty hand.
- Unlike grafts, filters have only one ” input ” side opposite the exit. The four sides of the filter provide access to the internal filter slot through the item handling units.
- When the extractor receives a Redstone signal, it removes the item from the inventory block at the wide end and shunts it to the narrow end.
- The extractor can extract a whole stack of items at the same time, but cannot receive items in other ways.
- Redstone tubes emit a full Redstone signal as objects pass through them.
- In addition, the appearance of the forklifts has been improved, and the tube models are visually connected to the forklift exit surface.
- If you right-click on a loader with an item, it will be loaded in all directions.
- The loader has no internal storage and cannot accept items in any other way.
- Additional feature: Holding down the Sprint key ( by default Ctrl ) while placing a shunt or loader will orient the placed block away from whatever block is clicked.
- A shunt is an inventory processing unit with five entry sides and one exit side.
- The input sides can accept any element, and inserted elements are instantly bridged to the output side.
- He will try to bypass items into the inventory block if possible; otherwise, objects are shunted into world space.
- The shunt is not considered to be an item routing tube, which allows it to function as a kind of repeater for transporting items.
- Also fixed an issue where pipes would not retrieve items properly if items could not reach their destination, and made pipes faster with a pickaxe.
How To Install Tubes Reloaded Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.