Turf is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds several new decorative blocks for their use for creative purposes, or a simple variety of gameplay. The fact is that now all types of grass can be dyed using dyes, which, in turn, will allow the player to get more than 16 shades of different colors for the grass.
Also, another nuance in the gameplay cannot be ignored, namely, the possibility of creating fences, semi-blocks, steps, and other crafts that are associated with grass. It will be possible to create various creative patterns using this function. The half-blocks can also be painted in any of the 16 colors.
- Works with some texture packs, as the mod adjusts the texture of the grass.
- Blocks, half-blocks of grass with 16 new colors from dyes.
How To Install Turf Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.