Tweakeroo is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2 that adds dozens of tweaks. They can be easily switched or turned off entirely. This way, you can get exactly the set of functions that you need.
A set of tweaks:
- Redistribution of gamma and brightness in the game
- Convenient placement of blocks, especially convenient for the “creative” mode
- Presence of a marked grid to restrict certain functions
- Displaying the Coordinate Tab
- The presence of a stealth mode
- Features for shulker boxing
- Repairing items using player experience
- Increase or decrease in speed, damage, weakness, and other game indicators of the player
- Some functions for portals and movement
- Removing all unnecessary updates when activating the corresponding tweak
- More than 50 tweaks in all fashion
How To Install Tweakeroo Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tweakeroo Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.14
For Minecraft 1.12