Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a continuation of the Underground Biomes. This article will introduce more of its highlights than the previous one.
Underground Biomes Constructs works to offer a vast of helpful items on Minecraft. In detail, it complements a total of 24 different kinds of stones as well as 16 types of cobblestone, Slabs, Walls, Buttons, Bricks, Stairs. Additionally, this mod provides 3 types of rock: Igneous, Sedimentary, Metamorphic.
- Work on the biome size setting: The underground biomes were created with a biome size of 3 and now it has been altered. The size will be 16×2 so in case any value has over the size of 21, it will be set to 3.
- Implement the UB features: UBConstructs was made from the older version of Underground Biomes and lacked small essential improvements. As a result, Constructs offered these things but except the explosion resistance as well as the stone hardness’s multipliers
- UB stone buttons are broken down properly by pickaxes
- Cobblestone replacement: are created by the world generation with the corresponding UB cobblestone
- And more
Those unique features of Underground Biomes Constructs Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will certainly make it more convenient than the normal one. Now you can download it for free without any hesitation and then enjoy the wonderful biome.
How To Install Underground Biomes Constructs Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.