Unhealthy Dying is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will allow all players to truly value their health, or rather the health of the game character. Now every death of your character will turn into the fact that the maximum amount of health will be removed from him, it is easy to guess that now you are not completely immortal, at one moment the game may end forever since you will spend a certain amount of health. You can compare this mod with a simplified hardcore mode.
- There are some settings available for you that can make your life easier or harder in one way or another. For example, you can set the amount of health that will be removed for each death. You can set the amount of health that you will have at the beginning of the game (that is, parameter 20 can be replaced with another value).
- But you have the opportunity to restore your game health. It is quite simple to do this, you only need to kill 10 game mobs from Minecraft, after which one heart will be added back (or the value that is removed). But before that, you need to enter the command ” healthRegenned, “, where after the “,” specify the number of mobs that will need to be killed to recover.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.