Useful Backpacks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds a wide variety of backpacks to the game. Why do you need a backpack at all? The simplest answer that can come to mind is to store things. And he will be correct. There are three types of backpacks in the game, which are divided by size – small, medium, and large. By the way, if you suddenly like multi-colored options, then all colors are available for you, you can paint the backpack as you need.
What else is interesting?
There are 16 dyes in total in the game, which means that you can get 16 different colors for the backpack. Crafting is quite simple, it consists of 4 blocks of wool, 1 thread, and 4 blocks of leather. To make a medium backpack, you will need to create 2 small backpacks and also use 4 wool blocks, 3 leather blocks, and 2 small backpacks. A large backpack is created similarly.
- You can open directly from the inventory and move items.
- Simple craft!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.