Useful Hats mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2 is a small mod. He will add new types of hats to Minecraft that players can craft and wear. These types of hats will affect. These effects are extremely beneficial for the players. It can help you make things faster or safer!
Here is a list of the types of helmets and their effects:
- Aquanaut Helmet: You gain Conduit Power for 1 minute. But you have a limited opinion.
- Chopping Helmet: Chop with an ax is now 20% faster. (stacks with enchantments and potions)
- Halo Helmet: No monster except bosses will attack you. But beware of the Void!
- Lucky Helmet: You gain the Lucky Effect while holding an Ax, Sword, or Fishing Pole.
- Mountain Helmet: Pickaxe mining is 20% faster. (stacks with enchantments and potions) Holding a pickaxe grants the effect of night vision in dark areas.
- Postman’s Helmet: While sprinting, you gain a speed effect as well as a starvation effect.
- Straw Helmet: Dig with a shovel 20% faster. ( stacks with enchantments and potions )
- Helmet cover: gives nothing.
- Helmet with Wings: When you fall, you gain a slow fall effect. Sometimes the helmet is afraid of monsters and flies away.
You can also install JEI to browse hat recipes easily!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.