Useful Railroads is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will add new versions of railways for trolleys, they will allow you to travel faster around the world on the railroad.
Here are some types of new rails:
- High-speed rails: These rails allow you to reach higher speeds compared to conventional rails.
- Teleport rails: It’s easy to guess. This type of rail simply teleports you and your cart from one point on the railroad to another. Just don’t forget to power the rails with red stone, then they will work!
- Guide rails: This type of rail allows you to accelerate a minecart that travels on a railroad track. It is also necessary to power this type of rail with Redstone.
- Now you have such a quantity as fuel. Pay attention to this when you want to ride your train.
- Almost all new rails require recharge from Redstone, remember this!
- With the help of the mod, you can create quite unusual iron tracks that will have sharp teleports and high movement speeds!
- We wish all players to build the railway of their dreams, everyone enjoys the game!
How To Install Useful Railroads Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Useful Railroads Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.14