Vanilla Death Chest is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player not to lose their things after death. In comparison with other similar mods, this mod is somewhat simpler than others, but it has some excellent features. First of all, it is worth noting that the mod may work for the server. However, some of its features will be unavailable if the player does not have this mod installed. Also, a player can use a double chest on death if the player has a lot of slots with things.
- If a mod is installed on the server, then you can select the level of privacy for the created chests.
- Ability to use shulker boxing at death.
- Setting the radius of the chest spawn.
- Chat notification to receive the coordinates of death.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.