Vanilla Excavators mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which adds to Minecraft a new tool called “Excavator”. The excavator is very similar to a shovel, it is used for digging earth, sand, and so on. However, the excavator is more special, as it has the ability to dig a 3 × 3 square right away! With an ordinary shovel, you can dig only 1 block at a time, but the excavator allows you to dig a 3 × 3 square, that is, 9 blocks at a time!
What else is interesting?
- The mod has 13 types of excavators, divided into 2 categories: ordinary excavator and additional excavators.
- Vanilla Excavator is a vanilla-style excavator. It is that they are made from ordinary materials such as wood, stone, iron, gold, and diamond.
- Additional excavators are excavators made from various materials, such as obsidian, lapis, slime, dragon head, and so on.
- If you want to dig only one block with an excavator instead of 3 × 3, you only need to hold Shift while digging.
- You can completely strengthen and repair your hammer, like a regular tool.
- In addition, if you have installed the “Nether Things” mod with this mod, then you can also create 3 new types of excavators!
Vanilla Excavators Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.