Vanilla Ingredients Cooking is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2 that adds a process to the game with which you can cook new types of food. Interestingly, all crafting can be done easily in the workbench, you will not need to create any new blocks. All new food is available in the real world, and a fairly realistic craft of this food has been added to the game.
- French Fries.
- Fried egg.
- Boiled egg.
- An interesting craft for each type of food.
- More than 15+ new types of food in total.
- Original and realistic texture models for each new item.
How To Install Vanilla Ingredients Cooking Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.