Villager Trade Tables is a mod on Minecraft 1.12.2, which will allow you to somewhat structure the games in terms of rural life. The fact is that now you can add a number of new rural residents, as well as their profession. All new villagers will be different in texture, so it will be easy for you to distinguish them. It is also worth noting that you will have the opportunity to trade with residents, who will give you the opportunity to exchange emeralds for rare items.
- You can set up a number of changes yourself, for example, add new types of residents, change trade. To change the mod’s parameters, you need to open the text files in the mod’s folder and change them as you need.
Villager Trade Tables Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Villager Trade Tables Mod 1.12.2 Free Download
Download more mods at Viavili.com