VoxelMap Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, will add a mini map that will help you navigate the game world with the help of very useful functions that this modification adds. For example, in case of accidental death, it is difficult to remember the coordinate points or just visually the place where you died.
With the Voxel mini-map, death points will remain on the map and you can easily find your place with things. Longtime Minecraft lovers know that this mod is a sequel to the Zan’s Minimap mini map. The mod for the mini map is completely Russified.
How To Install VoxelMap Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just VoxelMap Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the VoxelMap Mod is installed.
VoxelMap Mod Download Links