Waterworks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2 / 1.15.2, which adds several specialized mechanisms to the gameplay that will help the player collect water. This feature can be very useful if you need to collect rain or water for various industrial mods. For example, in Industrial Craft, several mechanisms require a constant flow of water to operate. The tools will now be available to the player to do this.
- Collection of rainwater. One of the simplest mechanisms. However, it is fully automated.
- Pump for groundwater. You can extract filtered water directly from the soil.
- Multiblock. Allows you to get water in all ways available in the game.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.