Weaker Spiderwebs is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which slightly changes the mechanics of such a block as a web. It’s no secret that the web is not the most enjoyable item in the game. You can get stuck in it for a long time and it is difficult to get out of it. Now the player will be able to get out of the web much faster. Also, the player will be able to break the web much faster.
How do I change a parameter?
- Using the settings in the game, you can open this mod.
- In the opened settings you can find the ” breakSpiderwebDelay ” parameter . The minimum value is 0 , the maximum is 10000 . The default is 500 . This is the speed of destruction of the web, as well as the speed of passage through it. The value that was in the original game is 2000. That is, with the mod, you can speed up the path 4 times.
How To Install Weaker Spiderwebs Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.