Weapon Throw Mod 1.16.4/1.15.2 adds the ability to throw axes and swords. Useful if you want to finish off a mob or just want to have some fun.
- Throw Enchant: Increases throwing damage.
- Enchant Grounded Edge: Chance to apply a weakness to nearby enemies upon landing.
- Enchant Concussion: Chance to apply Nausea and Slowness.
- Cursed Enchant of Gravity: Your weapon defies gravity. It will never fall until it touches the block.
- Using the Aspect of Fire on a weapon ignited near enemies.
- Throwing Physics: Well, it’s not that hard.
- Customizable !: Can change general aspects such as damage, range, and disable spells.
How to use:
- Use Throw KeyBind (ALT + Q by default) to fire your axes and swords!
- Holding KeyBind adds more power through depletion.
How To Install Weapon Throw Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Weapon Throw Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Weapon Throw Mod is installed.
Weapon Throw Mod Download Links
Weapon Throw Mod All Files