Whitelister is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which adds one universal feature to the game. You will get the opportunity to update all the mods that are installed on the game in automatic mode. It is also worth noting that not all mods will be updated, but only those that you add to a specialized sheet or list. Also, the mod can be added to the server. The mod is looking for a source from its own database, so there is no risk of getting a low-quality update.
Commands for mod management
- / wl list – Display current options.
- / wl reload – Restart the list of updated mods.
- / wl enable – Enabling mod features.
- / wl disable – Disable mod features.
- / wl export – Export to txt format to the mod folder.
Whitelister Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Whitelister Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download