WI Zoom mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which is a small mod with extremely simple functions. The feature that WI Zoom adds to your Minecraft game allows you to enlarge your field of vision.
How does it work?
- To use this mod function. You only need to press the V key ( default ) on your keyboard. When pressed, you will see that your vision has expanded significantly.
- When you press the V key, you can scroll the mouse wheel ( scroll wheel ) to adjust the zoom in / out. You can zoom in up to 50 times! You can also change the shortcut to a different key if you like.
- This feature of the mod will be very convenient in a variety of cases. For example, you can see things better from afar when you explore the world.
- WI Zoom is well suited for use with other mods or in your desired mod pack!
- It should also be noted that WI Zoom 1.12.2 will be with Forge Mod Loader and WI Zoom 1.14.4 for Fabric Mod Loader.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
WI Zoom Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Download Links: