Wild World mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which is designed to improve the appearance of caves in Minecraft, adding decorative elements not only to caves but to all nature. Currently, there are stalagmites, glowing mushrooms, biome-specific caves, many leaves under trees, and wild plant cultures. This mod was heavily inspired by Wild Caves 3. The entire mod is original.
- Stone and sandstone stalagmites/stalactites
- New rare spider webs and skulls can be found in caves
- Green and blue glowing mushrooms
- Jungle caves with vines and tall glowing rooms
- Desert caves with sandstone walls
- Frozen caves covered with ice and icicles
- Spider Dances rarely form in caves
- Leaves fall under vanilla trees
- Wild crops are randomly generated on the plains
- All features are fully customizable
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.