Wishing for Sunshine is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2, which will add a special block to the game. This is a well that has a textured game-like texture. With its help, you can easily change the weather in the game. But how exactly can this be done? Now you can create a well, and then place it in the desired location. Throwing the desired item into it, you can change the weather in the game. After the throw, a small animation will appear that will change the weather in the game in a few seconds.
- With the help of a sunflower, it will be possible to change the weather to ” clear “.
- A blue orchid will be needed to establish rain.
- The gold bar will help the player get the daytime.
- Iron ingot allows you to change the time for the night.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.