Wizard’s Animals is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.10.2, which will add more than 80+ types of new animals to the gameplay. The authors of the mod drew attention to the fact that the natural aspects in Minecraft are not too developed, so they decided to supplement them with various new animals.
Therefore, even the most exotic animals were added, for example, to crocodiles, scorpions, butterflies, as well as large and small monkeys, giraffes, spiders, and even starfish. Changes affected each biome, as well as the marine environment, so each game zone received its own updates.
What types of mobs does the mod add? and how many are there?
- Animals, real animals; The purpose of this mod is to make models as similar as possible to Minecraft with real samples. At the moment, the mod has about 80 new animals.
Can I breed animals? How about taming?
- Yes, you can breed most animals, but there is no taming, only a few animals can be tamed.
Are your animals throwing any item or something crazy?
- No, they are not a good source of treasure.
What can I do with this mod?
- The task of the mod at the moment is to collect, breed, interact and take care of your animals, as well as make your world richer in order to explore and enjoy the search for all these animals.
Wizard’s Animals Mod 1.12.2 / 1.10.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Wizard’s Animals Mod 1.12.2 / 1.10.2 Free Download