Woot is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will allow you to create various farms. These farms are somehow related to the reproduction of mobs. You will be able to create a large amount of loot and pick it up from convenient functional blocks. It is important to note that you will have to use the automatic solutions provided in this mod. Use various functional blocks to create farms. By the way, each new block is marked for easy use.
- Already set up a factory? Then you can easily improve it with some enhancements.
- There are also new special enchantments to speed up and improve the factory.
- All blocks are labeled to help you easily understand every aspect of the farm.
- There are also convenient descriptions inside the mod for parsing functional blocks.
How To Install Woot Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.