World Primer is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which will allow you to use some additional features that are somehow related to playing on the server. You can get a number of commands that can be activated immediately upon entering the server. It is also worth noting that the player can independently choose exactly the set of teams that need to be activated when connected to the server.
What are the teams?
- dimensionloadingCommands – required to download the mod team.
- earlyWorldCreationCommands – teams for the initial creation of the world and optimization.
- enableDimensionloadingCommands – disable or connect a block of commands that are associated with downloads.
- enableDimensionloadTracking – tracking downloads of measurement changes by different players.
World Primer Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
EWorld Primer Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Free Download
- World Primer Mod 1.12.2 (V 0.6.0-dev.20190525.121747)
- World Primer Mod 1.12.2 (V 0.6.0-dev.20180503.005000)