WorldEdit is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will allow all players to edit the map the way they want. After all, now you have at your disposal a number of commands and tools with which you can edit everything around. You can easily change the landscape design around, you can build a large mountain in a few seconds or a volcano. All this can be done using special commands.
- The mod allows you to quickly replace, remove, install tens, even hundreds, and thousands of blocks. The main thing is to calculate the power reserve of your computer because you can fly out of the game!
- The water installed by WorldEdit does not flow, so you can make some unusual buildings out of water.
- You can create geometric shapes with some parameters, such as spheres, cubes, parallelepipeds, and more.
- You have a handy compass with which you can teleport from one place to another in a matter of seconds.
- WorldEdit is one of the oldest mods ever in Minecraft. Its beginning can be considered the alpha version of the Minecraft game.
- By the way, if you want to study all the commands in detail, then a special section will be available for you, where everything is described in detail – http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit
- We wish everyone a good game and beautiful buildings!
How To Install WorldEdit Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.