Xaero’s Minimap is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which adds a multifunctional map to the game that can help you in the gameplay, do not miss this opportunity for installation. The interface itself is universal and fits perfectly into the overall concept of the game, which allows you to easily use it because it is intuitive.
What else is interesting?
The map itself is a regular map, which is stylized in the style of Minecraft, which means that now you will get an original top view, which also consists of cubic blocks. Of course, you can set certain labels, for this you need to select a convenient button on the menu, after which you can add them to the map. By the way, if you don’t want to play unfairly, you can deny yourself the possibility of teleportation between points, but you can also allow it to speed up the game somewhat.
- An informative panel under the map.
- Edit mode.
How To Install Xaero’s Minimap Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.