Xaero’s World Map is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which allows the player to get an extremely high – quality and elaborate map of the world of Minecraft. The map allows the player to get accurate information about the game world. It is extremely useful that the map is drawn only in those places where you have visited, so you will not need to re-go to the old places to find the temple or other generations, this can be done using the map. The map opens in full-screen mode, so you can see absolutely every important detail for the game. It is also worth noting that this map can see the caves, as well as draws the world of Hell and the Lower World.
Features of the mod:
- Flexible map settings.
- Shows the coordinates, and also allows you to zoom in.
- Reflects the light of objects at night.
Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 Free Download
- Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.14.4 V-184.108.40.206 (29/06/2020)
- Xaero’s World Map Mod 1.14.4 V-1.7.0 (24/06/2020)