XNet is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows all players to get an extremely convenient function, which in turn means that every player can recreate extremely massive cable networks. Why is this needed? Would you like to transmit information, as well as blocks and objects over an extremely long distance?
Just imagine that you have a mine and from it, you can immediately transfer blocks to the stoves, and then to the chests. Now it’s real because you can have a cable network at your disposal that allows you to transfer blocks over a distance of 12,000 blocks.
- Different types of data to transfer.
- The ability to branch any network.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.